_

_

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Moving Forward

So today is officially my last day in Plymouth, tomorrow i'll be on a train with my bike and belongings heading for Edinburgh. It's crazy, emotional and a little bit scary if i'm honest. I have a flat sorted my job at Evans transferred and i'm ready to see what this next stage has for me.

I will be working part time and training full time or some kind of similar balance! I have a busy Summer ahead of racing and really hope that things can work out well. I hate to be leaving Plymouth i have good friends here, a routine, training rides and it's just a beautiful part of the World. But there always comes a time to move on, move forward and start something new. I'll really miss this place and everything that is with it but i am positive Edinburgh will work for me. There is great guys to train with, fantastic training routes and a lot of opportunity. And if i'm honest i look forward to living in Scotland again!

Another big bit of news is that i will now be supported by Sundried- http://www.sundried.com/
Sundried are an awesome company, they make clothes and sunglasses for surfers and triathletes..works well for me! Sundried make fantastic organic and recycled clothing and are really a down to Earth grass roots business started on a beach in Peru! They team really are passionate about what they do and what they stand for. I'll be writing blogs for the company, wearing their clothing and spreading the word! I'm really excited to be supported by and supporting a company i really admire.

Thank you for reading and i'll report back North of the border!




No comments:

Post a Comment